Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Hello Friends,

I have not blogged in a few days for many reasons. I wish I could give you a really good one, but the truth is I have been busy. With what you might ask? I have been wasting time looking at these websites. If you have not gone to them, DO IT! You will laugh so so hard. People in life are crazy! I am sure glad to not be a part of this crazy crew.....YET!

Click on the links below.

People of Walmart: Basically the name says it all! Some are not so appropriate, but some are just so funny! Enjoy these people and I hope you are not on this website!

Regretsy: I am sure you have all heard of the website etsy.com Basically it is a place where people sell things that they make. WELL regretsy is where people have posted RIDICULOUS things people are trying to sell on etsy. Oh man it is also quite funny.

Maybe after an intervention, I will be back into the serious blogging world, but for now, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment