Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pretty in Pink and More

Well since I really only have one more day until surgery, I had to take today to tie up some loose ends and get myself ready for the "new me" come monday.

I had a fantastic Christmas where I was blessed with a new Pink Ipod Shuffle. I specifically wanted the shuffle because it is super duper small and I can take it to my new best friend; the gym.

Last night I spent far too long trying to get it all hooked up and charged and tonight well.....I spent far too long buying new songs to put on it. After all, it is my workout device so I needed some new beats. Well, so here she is....the new songs for my shuffle. (As a side note, all of the songs on here are the "clean" versions) Don't judge me, I really like Britney Spears to work out too.

Gasolina -Daddy Yankee
Brat Pack-The Rocket Summer
Diamonds-The Washington Projects
Skanless Electric Funk Megamix-Street Jams: Electric Funk Part I Hip Hop/Rap
Gasolina -Daddy Yankee
I Was so Alone -The Rocket Summer
Bounce-Timbaland
Rockit -Herbie Hancock
Radar -Britney Spears
Womanizer -Britney Spears
What Is Love -Haddaway
Smooth Criminal -Michael Jackson
Afraid-Nelly Furtado & Attitude
Low -Flo Rida
My Humps -Black Eyed Peas
Toxic -Britney Spears
Pon de Replay -Rihanna
Don't Stop the Music -Rihanna
Boom Boom Pow -Black Eyed Peas
Lady Marmalade- Christina Aguilera)
Dead and Gone (feat. Justin Timberlake- T.I.
Disturbia -Rihanna
Let It Rock -Kevin Rudolf & Lil Wayne
Stronger -Kanye West
Don't Phunk With My Heart -Black Eyed Peas


Anyone have any more good songs I can add? I guess realistically 2 hours is plenty of music for a workout, but hey, I always love to get new music.

On another note, my sister bought me a Pink Snuggie. Should I be embarrassed? Nope, not me. It is so warm and I look pretty darn cute I must say:)

On the topic of Pink, I also got a new Pink maglight for my keys and a cute Pink Swiss Army Knife. Pretty sweet eh?

************Ok back to my day****************

Ok so, today I had my "last meal " at California Pizza Kitchen. Though tomorrow is officially my last "normal" day for a while, tomorrow I am going to have to eat a lower fat diet and be off of solid food at 5pm. Clear liquids for me from 5 pm tomorrow for a whole week.

I also spent time preparing and cleaning my house. My mom was gracious enough to help me clean my house so when I get back from surgery and home, I will have to do minimal housework. Isnt she nice?

Friends, I am so excited, I am getting my life in order while it all seems to be in chaos as well. I mean lets really look at it,
I AM HAVING GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY!!!!!

Am I in panic? No it just feels so crazy! It has come SO FAST!!!! Just a month ago or so, I was announcing that I was going to get it done, now it is almost time. I am just so amazed how time flies!

My life will be a little crazy for a while, but I am so eager to start over. I am so excited to go to the gym, RUN, clean and not feel like I am going to die, change my eating habits, change life as I know it, and Learn what God is going to teach me!

Friends, thank you so much for your prayers, support, and unconditional love! I owe some of my peace and comfort to each and every one of you!

More to come tomorrow, but my last thing to complete in my perfect day is to spend time with my Creator. He is so good, and I am so blessed.


2 comments:

  1. You are too funny Emily! Your song list made me laugh...i like the beat of more than one of the songs on your list. You go girl!
    Love,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the Biggest Loser workout CD at costco- great songs and perfect for the gym!! You can listen to it there on the little sample machine. (And it is Emma's favorite thing to do at Costco)

    :)

    ReplyDelete