Monday, December 14, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY!!!!!! and more.......

Ever do something that you are not too proud to admit? Oh good me neither! (hehe)

This week was full of many surprising things I certainly did NOT do....

For example, I certainly did not pomp my hair so big this week that I had to open my sun-roof to accommodate my hair. NEVER, I do not wear my hair that big, and if I did, I certainly would not wear it like that to work.

Additionally, I am NOT so addicted to peopleofwalmart.com that I look at it everyday. Nope, NOT ME! And furthermore, I DON'T look at it daily in hopes to see someone I actually know. Really, because I do NOT know people who might actually walk out of their homes in some of the clothes I see on there.

One last for the week of things I did NOT do......this is going to blow my cover for sure. For some background, my sister and I certainly do NOT sound EXACTLY alike. Nope, and her husband certainly does NOT ever get us mixed up....and furthermore, our Dad certainly can tell our voices apart....and FOR SURE our own mother can tell us apart. In an effort to confuse people, me sister and I did NOT record each others voicemail. And even IF we did, people would certainly be able to tell us apart.

*******CHANGE OF SUBJECT**********

EXACTLY 14 Days from now I will have had Gastric Bypass Surgery already! Tomorrow is my pre-op appointment. I do not really have a lot of questions to ask. Anything YOU can think I might ask? I really have a peace about it all. Nervous? A little bit. I just really don't know how much pain to expect. I guess only time will tell. Until it all happens, I will just keep plugging along and wait and see what it is all going to be like.

Also, since I wrote last about the $1400 that needs to be paid for the Medical Bills, my dad offered to pay it out of his medical expense fund. I was ready and willing to take him up on his offer, but realized that it is more like a medical credit card not money sitting in savings. If you know me well enough, I do not believe in debt (thanks to Dave Ramsey) so I have decided to use an emergency fund I have saved. Because of this, please pray that I do not have a real emergency, because after this surgery I will be tapped out for a while. I trust that God provides a way and He is good.

Remember me talking about Image a week or so ago, I want to leave you with this song from a dear friend. I feel like she spells it out. IMAGE by, Nova Scroll down to her music.

Happy Listening!


3 comments:

  1. Hysterical about you and your sister!!

    Hope all goes well at the appointment tomorrow! Will be praying for all the details in the next 2 weeks and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you and your sister did that.. and people of walmart is SO funny.. All I can ever think when looking at it is.. WHYYY whyy why???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree- i am thinking why why why????? It is too funny! these poor people. Don't you just want to help them....like buy some of them underwear? lol

    ReplyDelete