Monday, December 21, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY!

This week, I certainly did NOT wish I could go back to the "good ol' days" and have a dance party. Since I live alone, it is something that I can't just do by myself. Well, I did go to my sisters house this last weekend. We certainly did NOT have a dance party after the kids had gone to bed. I certainly did NOT make fun of her inability to do anything with hands except pump them vigorously upward to "raise the roof." After all of my hip-hop dancing instruction she still did NOT get it. And when I say she did NOT I really mean it. Sissy, maybe another day....

In the spirit of Christmas, I attended a work party. We certainly did NOT have a white elephant party, and I certainly did NOT bring the "as seen on TV" Bumpits. Though my item was fun, the item that got the biggest response certainly was NOT the Harry Potter Jelly Bellies. Don't worry the flavors of the jelly bellies were NOT vomit, ear wax, booger, baby wipe, moldy cheese, rotten egg, and pencil shavings. And don't worry about me, I really truly did NOT eat on that was called booger. No, I do NOT fall into peer pressure. One thing I can say is it has been a LONG time since I ate my own boogers, and I certainly will still abstain from the practice!

Join me in your NOT ME MONDAY excursions.


3 comments:

  1. It's fun to dance!!!

    I should have thought of bump-its for the Christmas party exchange that I have tonight. Then, if no one wanted them, I could swipe them back and pretend I got stuck with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks for making me laugh! Love your blog, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I just had my work Christmas party last week ... complete with white elephant gift exchange ... and I kid you not, a friend of mine suggested I take a "bumpits" as my gift!! I laughed out loud when I read this post.

    I opted for some candle holder things my mom had lying around, so it wasn't really that white elephanty. Oops!

    ReplyDelete