Saturday, December 26, 2009

Contest!!!

In appreciation for you readers, I wanted to do a little contest:)

I cant believe I have almost had 1,000 viewers.

So here is the contest, if you are the person closest to viewer 1000 and take a picture of it and sent it to me, I will send you a hat that looks like this....


Or This.......

You pick between; burgundy, grey, or black for the hat. The Flower choices are purple, dark pink, light pink, burgundy, grey, black, navy. Or you can send your own yarn

Winners will be announced on the Blog!

Good Luck and Happy Viewing!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. How do I know if I'm the 1000th?!?! -Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if anyone else responded to this, so here goes:

    CLICK HERE

    I'm so proud of you, Mings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and if, by some random chance, I actually was the first to send in the image, I would love a grey billed hat, with a navy flower (black in the middle). :D

    ReplyDelete