Monday, November 30, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY!!!!!

Have you ever felt stupid because you asked where puddles come from? Well friends, you are NOT alone. Lets share today what we certainly did NOT do this week.

I most certainly did NOT comment on the fact that is was hailing at my sisters house and say this thing "Wow the hail looks like frozen rain." No I would NEVER say that....I know that hail IS frozen rain.

I certainly also have NOT waited for months to get windshield wipers. No I am responsible and know that if one is falling off, I really should get the replace. Really I am NOT that lazy. I really know that by NOT having windshield wipers it can be dangerous. I have not bought some new ones. (NOT!)

On a fun note, I certainly did NOT buy myself a Coach purse for my birthday. NO way! I would NOT do that. My mom also did NOT comment "Em, Dave Ramsey called.....he misses you!" I am good at budgeting my money, I certainly would NOT get a adorably cute Coach purse to celebrate my birthday!





Don't worry, this is NOT my new purse!

Join me and let me know what you did NOT do this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment