Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fry Me Up Some Top 10 Reason's

I can imagine some of you might not know what is is like to have to deal with weight related issues....LUCKY! Well some of you, I can only imagine, have dealt with these issues your whole life like myself and have many stories to share.

I want to give you some insight as to some random, yet comical reasons why I am excited about this surgery. Remember these are not the only reasons, just reasons that might make you smile.

Enjoy My Top 10

#1 I look forward to taking up only one seat on an airplane. (Personal space, please!)
#2 I finally get to sit in the back seat of a car, with two other people.
#3 Say goodbye bigger water bills for more laundry. (Save the whales:)
#4 I wont have to say excuse me every time I have to squeeze past someone.
#5 I will save money on replacing furniture I break. ( How do I budget that Dave Ramsey?)
#6 Better gas mileage in my car.....(I don't know if that is true, but lets go with it:)
#7 Look out here I come Bounce Houses and Ballet.
#8 Even Rollercoasters will be more fun. (Scared to death, not scared to die)
#9 STILETTOS. I don't have to worry about snapping off the heal.
#10 SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING! Did I say SHOPPING?

Hope this was fun to read. Enjoy:) I would love to hear your reasons too:) Email me at theskinnyongettingthinny@gmail.com or post a comment to the Blog.

And that friends is "The Skinny"

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this blog! And I love your sense of humor! Can't wait to read tomorrow's!

    Hemet Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job Mings, its amazing!!!

    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable!! Love you so much. ~Rubes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily I am so proud of you for sharing your journey! I will be prayin for your upcoming big day...

    ReplyDelete