Monday, November 16, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY!!!! (A Tribute to the Gourd Award)

For those of you new to blogging, I borrowed this from MckMama's Blog. On monday's I will be posting embarrassing things from the week that I certainly did (NOT) do. Remember, these must be true things that you did NOT do. No made up stuff here, true and legit things I did NOT do!

For example, I certainly did NOT put on my fake wedding ring I keep in the car to discourage a guy from looking at me while we were at a stoplight. I certainly did NOT also drive with only my left hand and let it gleam in the light either. I am not that kind of person, I did NOT do that.

Also, I did NOT pee my pants laughing at the photo distortion options on my BIL (Brother in Laws) Mac computer. I also did NOT laugh at myself for more than 1/2 hour. No I would never do that. I am a mature 24 (almost) woman who finds laughter in more mature things....NOT Mac computer photo distortion programs.


Nope NOT me!!!!!

While doing laundry I did NOT try to wash my Halloween Costume seen below in the washing machine not realizing the black felt would not stay on. I did NOT still decide to put it in the dryer to "save" for a later date. I would NEVER do that since it only cost me $10 to make. Really I am NOT that cheap....really I promise!



Now would you join me in adding your NOT Me Monday?

3 comments: