Monday, November 23, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY!!!!

Ever think that you were middle eastern because you were from wales? How about paint your fingernails with lip gloss? Well friends you are not alone! This week's NOT ME MONDAY comes in a bit sparse because truly I did not do too much!

One thing I will share that I did NOT do. I certainly did NOT decide to put 3 bags of trash in my car to drive down to the dumpster in my condo. No way I am NOT that lazy!!! I like fresh air and exercise. To make matters worse, I also did NOT forget to take that trash out of my car until I reached the bank. And NEVER would I ever think to throw away my trash in their dumpster at the bank. Really I would NEVER do that. It is just NOT my character to do something like that.

Would you join me in NOT ME MONDAY and share the things you certainly did NOT do this week?

Enjoy your week my friends!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I certainly did NOT sulk in the Monday night by drinking 3 glasses of wine and facebooking with the liquid courage that comes with 3 glasses!!

    I also certainly did NOT worry about wanting to get preggo this month...and knowing that I wouldn't be able to have wine soon, certainly did NOT encourage that 3rd glass!!

    Love you, Em!! And LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. trina you are too funny! I love what you did NOT do;)
    Congrats on trying to get preggers! HOW EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did NOT get tearful in Richie's Diner over macaroni and cheese with Emily Kate Nickerson!

    ReplyDelete