Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some Birthday Cake!

What better way to celebrate a BIRTHDAY than tell what I am thankful for at twenty-four!

Here it is, the top 24 things I am thankful for!
  1. Jesus and his abundant Grace and everlasting Love
  2. My Family (Even when they wanna get in "slap fights")
  3. My Amazing Friends! Core four at 24:)
  4. An Amazing Church I am a part of!
  5. Birthday Cake (24 candles is hard to blow out)
  6. Sunrises and Sunsets
  7. The Beach (Great place to see Great Whites)
  8. My Education
  9. My Job
  10. A Beautiful Home that I live in (So what it is a condo....it is still cute)
  11. Shopping (let me make a note, I bought myself a new Coach purse for my birthday. I am quite excited)
  12. Target
  13. Flowers ( I LOVE LOVE LOVE FRESH FLOWERS)
  14. Seaglass!
  15. Memories (too many to name)
  16. Music
  17. Movies (National Lampoons Christmas Vacation/Zoolander)
  18. Laughter
  19. Honesty
  20. Fireworks
  21. Airshows
  22. Hot Air Balloons(I wanna ride one so bad!!!!)
  23. Thunderstorms
  24. And My Wonderful Faithful Readers!
Hope you all enjoyed my list. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes! I had a fun time with family this weekend and will be having more celebrations to come next weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment