Monday, November 23, 2009

Things I love.....FOOD!

So I really only have about 35 days left to talk about food and how much I LOVE IT! I mean really, I love to attempt to cook and I love to try to back. You see how I put in "try" I am not really good at it, but I enjoy trying.

As many of you know I am a HUGE Dave Ramsey fan. He is the financial peace guru! His plan has shown me how to be a good steward of my money and how to plan accordingly. Since his financial peace class, I feel like I ALWAYS have money, so I am using it to get out of debt.

AND since you know I love food, and saving money, I have discovered the BEST place to grocery shop for really cheap food. It has all the normal brand foods for way less. Also, I am in LOVE with the bulk bins where everything is really cheap! Any guesses?????? Well folks, let me tell you what place I LOVE! Ready for it? WINCO!!!!! If you do not have one by you, it is worth traveling a long distance to! You will love it!

So if you love food as much as I do.....which you probably don't, you will love winco.

Ok there is my small plug for a HUGE store!

1 comment:

  1. YEA FOR WINCO!! I will be your shopping partner anytime!!~Ang

    ReplyDelete