Sunday, January 31, 2010

Prayer Request

Whew!!! These past few weeks have been quite crazy! I am clinging to His strength in this time of stress and trial. I feel like sometimes if it is not one thing, it is another. "So what could it be now?!?!" you might ask. Well, I developed a yeast infection on my arm with the PICC line and that is the reason it has been SO ITCHY.

I saw the at home nurse today and she was very concerned how close it was to the IV site and made it very clear that getting a yeast infection in your blood stream is NOT a good thing. I was put on Diflucan, a yeast infection drug, to hopefully get rid of the infection. If it does not heal up, they will have to remove the PICC line. Though, if I could, I would pull out the PICC line myself because I HATE it so much, it is not a good idea to have the PICC line removed until me blood levels are back to normal. If they have to take out the PICC line before the levels are within normal range, it might take longer for me to recover.

Please pray that everything well continue to heal and that God will continue to be glorified in all of this. I will be rejoicing in this victory when it is all over!

God continues to remain the Healer, Protector, and Planner of my life, even when life is hard.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you, Emmers! I love you and I am praying the medications stops the yeast infection in its tracks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you sweet Emily! Hang in there sweetheart, Diflucan is strong and it should take care of the yeast. Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete