Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Picture You Have Been Waiting For!

Ok OK so I finally have some pictures to share! Here we go.....


Before the Surgery 12/27/2009


Viewers Discretion Advised:

This is what I looked like after surgery

Eating: ie Ice Chips


Sadly, I was unable to wash my hair in the hospital. They sent me home with this shower cap that had water and shampoo in it. I rubbed it on my head for 5 min then took it off. I did not even have to wash it out. Too bad it really did not work :(




How would I call my mom in the middle of the night, you might ask? Banging a metal spoon on the bed of course!

One week Post-op! 23 Pounds DOWN!!!!




And Finally a Typical Meal: BEFORE


AFTER:

What is this? Well....it is a tiny piece of Tilapia, refried beans, broccoli.

Well there are the pictures of my journey so far! I hope you enjoyed them!



5 comments:

  1. Emily Kate, Thank you for including the pictures. I'm really excited to follow your adventure. You look great! Love you so much!!!!
    Aunt Jan & Uncle Carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flutter,
    You are so very BRAVE my dear girl. Thanks for the pictures. Your infectious smile is still as bright as ever! I look forward to following you on this journey. Go! Fight! Win! :) Hugs,
    Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! YOU LOOK GREAT ALREADY! :) --Kixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job!! I had no idea they had to make so many incisions!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are amazing! I love following your story, you are such an inspiration and a reminder to keep up with the goal I have set for myself. Can't wait to keep reading and seeing your journey!
    ~Laura (Shutter Bug/Lavender) :)

    ReplyDelete