Thursday, January 14, 2010

Top 10 Reasons to Have GBP!

The Top 10 Reasons to Have Gastric Bypass are........
  1. Cheap Cheap Cheap grocery bills. I spent $50, which I am sure will last me for a month!
  2. My shoes actually fit my fat feet. No pain, no blisters, no busted ankles.
  3. Its a great excuse to catch up on all the TV shows you have been missing, since I dont have cable.
  4. Free house decorating with BEAUTIFUL flowers:)
  5. It's a great excuse to not shave your legs. This one might be my favorite! (side note, they are shaved.....FINALLY)
  6. Free Laundry Service. Folded and Hung! (thanks mom!)
  7. A great excuse to break out your "tea-party" dishes. Heck, fill up that plate!!!
  8. MOVIES, MOVIES, MOVIES
  9. You get a "guilt free" new wardrobe!
  10. The ability to feel "normal" again!
I have had such a great experience so far. I am sure challenges will arise and will have to take each day at a time. But until then, I am enjoying the "things that matter." Hehe. There are many many many greater health reasons than the tangible ones above, but I hope they made you smile:)

1 comment: