Thursday, January 7, 2010

Was I your P.O.P?

My sincerest (tongue and cheek) apologies if I have served the role as your P.O.P for as long as I have known you. It has been my role in many social circles to increase your comfort, make you feel good that as least you were not like me, and you knew that there was no judgment!

Well dearest friends, I have to say I can not play the role as your P.O.P anymore. I abandoned that person the second they cut open my stomach. That person disappeared secondly when I can only eat food the consistency of baby food for a while. The P.O.P is no longer in existence with me. Sorry friends, I am truly sorry!!!

So fellow P.O.Ps and fellow P.O.P seekers, I have resigned from this position and will not be accepting any offers for this position or anything like this....EVER!!!!

So you maybe wondering "was she my P.O.P?" "what is she talking about?"

Well friends a P.O.P is simply a Pig Out Partner!

In the words of the wise Justin Timberlake
"The old me's dead and gone."



Love your Former Pig Out Partner,



No comments:

Post a Comment