Thursday, August 5, 2010

Confessions of Yours Truly

If you have even spent a little time with me you would know that I love to talk! I guess I am in the right profession, teaching people to talk. But really, I love talking with people and getting to know them. I tend to be a bit "nosey" and ask a lot of questions. The reason I do this is because I really truly want to know you, where you come from, and how you have become the person that you are.

One of my favorite questions is "tell me something about you that I don't know?"

So I guess now it is my turn:) I will share with you some things you probably do not know.

The biggest confession I have is this.....I am very quirky.

Case and point....The next various facts about myself.

SIDE NOTE: Don't judge my honesty...because I know you have a few quirks up your sleeve too, you just dont want to admit them to yourself or the world. :)

Let the list begin:

Every night before I go to bed, I MUST close my closet doors. Ever since I can remember, I did this, BUT if given a choice, I would keep my bedroom door open. Isn't that weird? I mean honestly I have not a clue why I would need to close the closet doors...maybe Monsters Inc. scarred me for life.

I HAVE to answer my cell phone or texts as soon as I get them. I feel bad if someone texts me and I dont respond after I have read it. To me, I feel really rude. If I have the time to read a text or see someone is calling, I have time to take the call or respond to the text. And I mean it....EVERY text....EVERY call. (True story, just got a text from a friend....I took and responded...yep Kix it was you) :)

Funny enough though, I hate email.....I am so bad at responding to email.

Ever since probably Jr. High School I have had my toe nails painted. I can not STAND having my toenails bare! It is for sure a compulsion! It is even a stretch for me to have french tips because only part of the toe is painted. I know....weird right?

Every day I make the bed! That is right....EVERY DAY! If the off chance I do not, I must certainly have to make it before I climb in it for the evening.


I HATE being LATE!! Even 1 minute late! I prefer to be early, which I think can frustrate people too. I have to physically try to be late, and even if I try, I am still early. I get so frustrated sometimes, because I fail at being late!

I have taken a very strong stance on how the toilet paper should be positioned on the roll. It rare cases, I might just switch the roll if it is not done right. I can not stand it being on the roll wrong...it makes life so hard! Just in case you were wondering: TP should be over, NOT under! :) Under is a blunder!


So, I guess we all have our quirks. As for me, I am willing to admit them. They make me who I am and make me smile in the funniest of times.

Now it is your turn...you have any quirks or weird habits?

COMING SOON: Secret Talents and Unknown Facts!





4 comments:

  1. My quirks are too many to mention (just ask my husband!)I AGREE about the TP and it actually ANNOYS me to be at other people's houses and see it under!! My Mom has been caught putting it "under" at my house even though she deny's it ;) I have done it at her house too! Also for the unknown talents I'm expecting you'll list a certain banana trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I leave work at night, my desk must be completely clean. All papers and files must be neatly stacked in my lateral file, and my desk top must be organized. Coming to the office in the morning and finding a loose pencil on my desk will drive me mad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to make my bed, even if it is before I get back in it. I cannot sleep in an unmade bed :)

    I hate lemon or lime candies. I wont eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In line with Onie, my quirks are too many to mention, but here are a couple you may find amusing! Teddy and I both wash our feet before getting into bed! EVERY night! It bugs me when people make beds putting the flat sheet upside down so when you turn it over you see the pattern! A ton of people do this, but it bugs me for some reason. The last one I will leave you with is that I must have every fingernail the same length and they must be the same shape or it drives me crazy! I have broken one nail while out and about, and gone to a store to buy fingernail clippers and a file to redo ALL the others to make them match.....WOW, that's a sickness!

    ReplyDelete