Friday, July 30, 2010

FASHION FIND FRIDAYS 7/30/2010

And we are back in business....

Here are some of the latest finds....

Forgive the pictures...but the first find is the brown skirt.
Bought at of course Target....
Sadly I lost the tag, so I dont totally recall how much it was but I know it was around $3 originally $19.99


As a side note, because I know I will get flack from some of you, I DID get rid of the shirt I am wearing. Yes I was aware that it was too big and was not flattering to my body. So bye bye shirt and HELLO cute skirt! So comfy too! I am wearing it right now as I type this.

And for the next buy...This one was out of my comfort zone and trying to find a good excuse to wear it! I am also experimenting with different shirts to wear with it. Your opinion of cute colors or shirt style would be appreciated. Please no comments if you dont like it...SISSY! ;)


The black skirt has some cute pleating or ruffling at the top of it, so I am assuming it is meant to be worn with a shirt tucked into it. I am thinking either a cute button down top or something a little less form fitting than this white one. Any ideas?

Same story, lost the tag, but it cost the same about $3 and originally cost $24.99. So I must say it was quite a deal.

And for some shoes....
These babies from Target as well were $10 and I loved them so much that I also bought them in white.




I will have to add more pictures of these outfits later because they are all really cute!

So that is it for this weeks addition to FASHION FIND FRIDAYS!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily! I found your blog randomly :) And can I say I love the second outfit? It looks smashing and so do you!!

    --Ashley

    ReplyDelete