Monday, July 5, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY!!!

This post could be titled many things this week.....

Here are some of the alternate titles....

Denials of a Frugal Eater
I certainly did NOT go out to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen with a friend this past weekend and we did NOT eat extremely frugally. No, our bill for 2 certainly was NOT $9.33 and no I was NOT full and she was NOT satisfied. No way, we totally ate more than that! Furthermore, our waitress was extremely supportive of our frugal habits and did NOT look at us quite oddly when we ordered. I promise miss waitress, we DO eat!

Denials of Retail Therapy
I most definitely did NOT do some retail therapy after some frustrating news at the doctor. I certainly did NOT contribute to my eyeshadow and lip gloss collection at Sephora, nor did I contribute to my Bath and Body Works Collection. I did NOT buy an anti wrinkle micro-dermabrasion scrub or lotion....and my bedroom certainly does NOT smell like a lavender bush blew up in my room!

A Near Miss
This evening while getting ready for bed, I certainly did NOT almost awkwardly kiss my mom goodnight. No, I certainly saw her coming at my to give me a goodnight kiss, and no I did NOT back away confused as to what she was doing. And no we did NOT laugh about it and reenact it about 10 more times laughing harder each time. No way, we are much more civilized in our house!

Now it is your turn....what have you tried to sheepishly deny this week? Come on, I know you have got something!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I DID NOT make dinner tonight and eat my portion before you got home, even though I knew you were only 10 minutes away!

    ReplyDelete