Monday, July 12, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY!!!!


Oh man do I have a list of things I totally did NOT do this past week. I have been a bit rusty, but boy oh boy do I have a lot to share.

For instance, I certainly did NOT want to see what my hair would look curly. I totally did NOT wash my hair at night and put curlers in my hair, cover it with a shower cap and go to bed. I did NOT lose sleep because the curlers were poking my head and no I did NOT have scrapes on my scalp and bruises from them. And of course my hair was NOT still wet in the morning and no it was NOT straight when I removed the curlers. :( Twas NOT a sad sad waste of time!

Also this week, I did NOT let my sister sucker me in to watching a youtube video on tonsil stones. If you have no idea what those are, save yourself and avoid googling it! And no, I did NOT literally gag and come so close to tossing my cookies....well in my case SF cookies! I really do NOT fall under peer pressure like that and totally do NOT have a weak stomach.

I did NOT have a "blast from the past" moment and look up some funny fave youtube videos...NOT to name a few: Saturday Night Lives Penelope ...."umm so I guess that makes me better than you", and Dane Cook Koolaid "I dont like when juice wears tights." NOPE totally had more things to do than spend time laughing hysterically at youtube.

While hanging out with a friend yesterday, I did NOT see Twilight's Eclipse. To make matters worse, I did NOT cut it extremely close to make it to church on time. No way, I did NOT spend 2 whole hours admiring the abs of a 16 year old boy. I am way more mature and would NOT really enjoy the entertainment the movie brought.

While on my way to the gym, I did NOT forget to bring my shower flip flops. I did NOT have to go to Walgreens to buy some cheap ones. I want my body to be considered athletic not just my feet....Athletes Feet is a no go for me:)

And finally, in order to remember all of these funny stories, I did NOT have to text myself to remember them all. I have more important things to do than plan and laugh at all of the ridiculous things I certainly would NOT admit this week!

Ok your turn....anything you will NOT admit to these readers????

Enjoy your night;)


No comments:

Post a Comment