Friday, July 2, 2010

Fashion Find Fridays

Happy Friday Everyone!
Well I guess technically it is almost Saturday, but regardless, I present to you my fashion finds for this week!

First up....of course....you guessed it from Target!

I have been watching these shoes for quite some time admiring how cute they are! I was waiting and waiting for them to go on sale. But, not only go on sale, but a sale price that I knew I had to snatch them up. You see, I get pretty lucky because I wear a size 11 shoes, so I usually find my size quite easily at Target. Anywhere else, a size 11 is near impossible!

So first up these floral shoes.....
Should have cost $12.99
Cost me $6.74
Saved me $6.25





Next up....from Target as well! I have also been waiting for these purple shoes to go on sale. You see, I own very few "good quality" shoes that were actually expensive. The styles come and go and so do my shoes. So....I do not mind buying a bunch of fun flats for a little bit of money. I know these purple shoes will not go with everything, but they are sure fun to wear around with a sassy black dress or jeans and a t-shirt. And, luckily they cost me the same as the shoes above.

Here is the breakdown:
Should have cost $12.99
Cost me $6.74
Saved me $6.25



Now the fun part! I actually can not take credit on this fine looking find. My mom found it at Ross and it was too short for her liking so I snatched it right up! Plus, she got a good deal on it and I am a proud daughter. I actually learned all of my frugal smart shopping from her, but I guess I can take the credit for what I find...but she gets all the credit for this dress.

Every girl needs a little black dress...and my "little" black dresses are now looking like trash bags of large nightgowns, so sadly I have had to donate them. So, it was quite a delightful sight to see that this dress not only fit, but was flattering as well. I can be paired with anything and worn anywhere.

So here is the financial breakdown:
Retails in store: $59.00
Cost: $13.99
Saved: $45.01

So that is it folks....another week, another deal!


1 comment:

  1. I am having so much fun reading your blog! I have those same purple shoes, Laura bought them for me before my wedding as I decided to have a little surprise under the dress with bright purple shoes.

    ReplyDelete