Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blast from the Past

Instead of doing anything that I am supposed to do, and REFUSING to go to sleep at 8:45pm, I decided to go on my facebook and look at all 806 photos of me and reminisce.

Boy was that fun and I got a smile on my face of the "good ol' days!" Don't get me wrong, I love my life now, but there is something about best friends and college that equals sheer craziness and the best of memories....

So here I go....on to share with you some past events in my life that may leave you scratching your head...unless of course you are in these pictures and know exactly why I am smiling. :) I have also included just some fun memories too.

Keep in mind, I am telling it like it was/is. Friends in these pics, dont hate....appreciate:)

I share this picture of who we would call "the core four." These girls love to have fun, love Jesus and push on another to grow closer to the Lord. You will also see, we sure know how to have a good time!




Hence these pictures. For our college graduation, we decided to have an 80's party fully equipped with music, blacklights, and neon brights! The only thing missing was the fanny packs...which we purposely left at home!

When we were not getting ready for the 80's, we were rabble-rousing in the 'hood. Funny story...we decided to make a "senior video" at like 2 am on campus. Totally harmless fun until a police officer showed up (who was really just patrolling and were were in no way doing anything wrong)....some friends...(remaining nameless) jumped in to the bushes while I walked out casual. Ok Ok, some will say I walked out with my hands up....and truth be told, that is quite possible:)

Lets jump right into Halloween. I have had some pretty "fun" costumes in my day!

This was probably one of my better costumes.

If you can guess what were are here....you will win a prize. But truth be told, we dont even know what we are! HAHA just a mess!

In the tradition of the sorority....house wars was always something that was quite fun and quite competitive. If you do not know me well....I can be quite competitive and quite loud....so lets just say house wars made for a grand old time.


We lived in the "Alpha House" so we were escaped prisoners from "alphatraz!"

I am so blessed to have the friends I have, and cannot wait to make more memories!

So I guess I must end with this..... Love God, Cherish Friends, Nurture Relationships!



2 comments:

  1. haha i love your blast to the past! I should do that some time too....LOVE THE CORE FOUR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE photos! What a fun bunch of friends you have. :)

    ReplyDelete