Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fashion Find Fridays (East Coast Time) :)

This week concludes with another addition to Fashion Find Fridays. I missed last week, so I thought I would get it out early and run on East Coast Time :)

This week also concludes with some exciting things on the news front.....

1. I got a new car!!! My mom sold me her car and she bought a new one! I am so excited to have a new car with less miles! Thanks mom:)

2. I sold my old car! I knew I needed to sell my old car and I sold it! I am going to miss that car. It is a great car and will be for the person who bought it.

3. I am working Extended School Year (Summer School). It is so funny because I was so jazzed to have a few months off for summer and day one of sleeping in I thought to myself....I am bored already! So I was needed for ESY and now I get to work with the kiddos that I love. I will still have a month off in August, but I will be able to have funds to fund my month off:)

Ok, Ok, on to my fashion finds.....Surprisingly they are not from Target. I stepped out of my comfort zone and walked into the Gap. I could never fit into the Gap, but I thought to myself "shoot 114 pounds down, I should be able to find something!" And, so I did.

Check out these shorts! They are brown/grey lined tweed shorts! Granted, they are a bit warm for summer, but I can wear them with a tank and be fine. During fall, I can wear these with leggings or tights and a sweater. Regardless, I got an awesome deal.

Originally Cost: $49.99
I Paid: $9.98
I saved a WHOPPING: $41.01




Now onto the shirt! I actually got this shirt at C28 (a Christian clothing store). I originally went in there to buy my dad his father's day gift and saw that these shirts were on sale. Now, I am not one who usually wears Christian clothing. Don't get me wrong, I am not against it, but I find that I want my faith to be lived out in my life too. So, I bought my dad his shirt and saw how cute this shirt is and it is not so "in your face, I am a Christian." That is just not my personality, .....So same story basically....I thought I could never fit into C28 clothing! Well, as you can see, I totally do!

So what did it cost me?
Should have Cost: $21.99
I bought 2 Shirts for $30
Technically, this shirt was only $8 because I was for sure going to buy the one for my dad so I just added an extra $8 for this shirt.
Did I technically save money??? That my friends is debatable :)

You can't really see the shirt detail, but it has the "not of this world" NOTW on the front and a Bible verse from Revelation on the back. Super subtle, super comfy and super cute.


Ok and just for fun....I wanted to add 2 more pictures of my hair, where I dont look disheveled and tired. So, here they are for your enjoyment.




1 comment:

  1. I get to see you in person! Yep, the hair looks great and so do the clothes! I love you!

    ReplyDelete