Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY!!!

No I am NOT pretending it is Monday so I can make this post:)

While attending a friends Bachelorette Party, I certainly did NOT see a lady manhandling a rat on the side of the road in downtown San Diego. Also, on this trip I did NOT get stuck behind the "drunk van" cops only to miss my left turn becuase they decided to close it off.

I am also NOT going to admit how immature I am to have a texting war with a friend where each word in our sentences had to start with 'b' and, no, I did NOT save them to my phone because the were so hilarious! I am 24...and no I did NOT act like I was 15.

This week I did NOT go shopping (fashion find friday's to come) and notice I had my shirt inside out. And of course I did NOT think "eh oh well" and proceed to leave it there. And no I totally did NOT try on clothes twice and still leave it inside out. Nope NOT that lazy.

I certainly did NOT cut off my hair today....and I am NOT going to make you wait until tomorrow or the next to see a picture, when I can actually style it myself. No, I am NOT that mean!

And this one goes out to a girl we will call HLN. When describing our favorite bagel place in Seattle, she did NOT tell me "yeah there are signs all over the place saying it was 'certified Jew' " HLN, I am sure you did NOT mean "Kosher." Dont worry I will NOT share this to the blogging world, nor will I continue to laugh at it!

1 comment:

  1. HLN - this all coming from the girl who once painted her fingernails with lipgloss. Don't let her fool you. ;) Mings I can wait to see the new haircut! Love you, Bella

    ReplyDelete