Monday, June 7, 2010

Not Me (YOU) Monday!

Besides the fact that I did NOT completely miss a green light because I was spacing out, I really had an uneventful week....BUT, I can't say that about a few people I encountered in Target today! So here....my Not Me Monday is dedicated to you!


Dear Woman in the Bathroom: Don't worry, I totally did NOT see you walk out of the bathroom without washing your hands....and no worries, I did NOT think to myself....."YOU'RE NASTAY" and no I was NOT tempted to follow you to make sure I didn't touch anything you touched.

Dear Boy in the Deodorant Aisle: Do NOT fret.....I will NOT tell anyone how much Axe deodorant you were spraying on your wrist. First of all, you are right, you do NOT put it on your pits, you totally put spray it on your wrist! Secondly, it is NOT cool anymore to put only one scent on your body, but you MUST spray each Axe flavor to try it out. Do NOT worry, I was NOT secretly giggling at you...and NO that was NOT me choking because no worries, Axe does NOT stink...it is good.

Now it is your turn.....please do share you NOT Me (YOU) Monday stories!

3 comments:

  1. I did NOT sneak into your room yesterday and eat all of your pistachios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I did NOT eat all the fried food off my sushi plate all by myself...you're too cute Em :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did NOT fall, for no apparent reason, in the parking lot at work while walking to my car. I did NOT lay there for 15 seconds praying no one saw me. ...these are fun:) Love your blog!
    ~Laura/shbug

    ReplyDelete