Monday, May 31, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY!

Ever do anything Stupid? Of course NOT right? Well, here is the place you can admit what you did NOT do. And this is also the place where you can "admit" that you did something, TWICE!

Many of you know that I "hate" lipgloss. I most certainly do NOT own around 25 lipglosses that I keep in a black bag in my purse. Well at Home Church two weeks ago, I did NOT forget this precious bag at the Home Churches house! No Way it is way too important.

This week, I certainly did NOT recreate this event! I made sure that when I left I had my lipgloss bag, but I totally did NOT neglect to grab my shoes!!!!! OOPS, I was for sure NOT driving home in my slippers!

This one was a few weeks ago, but I certainly did NOT stick my foot in my mouth at the Social Security office with a dear friend. When I found out the guy was helping us was in the Navy, I did NOT say, "ah I could never marry someone in the military because they are gone all the time." Then I did NOT proceed to say " I could never marry a fireman either, they are always gone too!" "So what did you do in the Navy?" What did he NOT answer????? Any guesses, Yeah he totally was NOT a fireman in the Navy. OOPS SORRY!!!!

BLAST FROM THE PAST:
This is something that certainly has NOT won me the coveted award in the sorority 4 or 5 times.

When I was in college I certainly did NOT think I was Middle Eastern because I was Welsh! NOPE NOT me, I know that Welsh is from Whales, and that Princess Diana was from Whales and she was most definately white......

No comments:

Post a Comment