Monday, May 3, 2010

CONTEST WINNER!

SO....you know me. I like things to be done on time. So with that said, I have closed the contest and now it is time to announce a winner!

CONGRATULATIONS TO COLLEEN BUCK you are the WINNER!!!!

Please contact me by Tuesday to arrange shipping or delivery:)

Thanks for everyone who tried. I love these contest things....so more to come!!!

Also for those who wanted to know, I use the site "random.org" to select a winner. I don't choose them, but I must say I am excited for Colleen. I think this will look just gorgeous on you!

Remember, if you guys choose to order something from http://www.etsy.com/shop/saylorrose enter "skinny" in the notes to the seller and she will reimburse your shipping. FREE SHIPPING people:)

Enjoy the night!

1 comment:

  1. NO WAAAAY!!! I'm sooo shocked!! YAY! haha I truly was just wanting to tell you congratulations Emily! I hope to see you soon! That necklace is so darn cute too! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete