Monday, May 3, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY

Let's share the things that you most certainly did NOT do this week!!!!

For example, this week I did NOT go to get gas on pump 17 and enter pump 7 in the system....so NO I did NOT have to hop into my car and try to find pump 7 and pray someone wasn't at that pump getting free gas! Luckily, I was able to get gas! OOPS

Yesterday, at church, I grabbed an empty water bottle from my car to fill for church. I most certainly did NOT think to myself "man this water tastes sweet!" NO I did NOT drink all but one sip only to realize I had NOT spit out my chewed up GUM in my the bottle earlier before. NO I am NOT that gross and IF I was, I would make sure that I threw the bottle in the trash!

Your turn....what did you NOT do this week?

4 comments:

  1. I certainly did NOT nearly leave my keys in my car today....And I DID NOT think to myself before I did it, "man, what is that annoying beeping noise...soooo annoying." NOPE, it was NOT my keys left in the ignition, I am way more responsible than that!!!! : )
    ~Marlisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. marlisa, I love it!!!! that is super funny!
    Julianna- thanks...there are more crazy stories. surprisingly this one was quite minor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely did NOT ignore my list of chores this week then look around and ask myself why my house is an utter nightmare of a mess :)

    ReplyDelete