Saturday, May 1, 2010

Life Updates!

Hello Friends, I hope all is going well and that you have posted a comment to win the necklace I am giving away:) Click here to enter.

As for some quick updates on what is going on in my life, I must first say GOD IS SO FAITHFUL!!!

One week ago, yesterday, was my last day at my job. Since I had turned in my two weeks notice, it was time for me to go. It was a bittersweet experience, as I really miss the kids that I work with. But, I knew that I HAD to be faithful to what God was calling me to do. And with that, I left.

That weekend, I was blown out of the water by the amount of help for me to move! I was a bit nervous because I was not sure if it would only be me and my mom moving, or if I would have help. Oh me of little faith! I was awed by the amount of people from my community group (bible study) that came out and helped me move. With that said I am officially moved in with my mom. I am loving it so far!!!! I know I will continue to enjoy living with her. I am closer to my sister and my nieces, as well, which has been fun.

In the words of my sister, I am "fun"employed. And boy have I really enjoyed being unemployed for a little while. I know that sounds so crazy considering our economy, but I trusted that God would provide in His timing and until then, I would enjoy this given break. And boy did I, I went to Disneyland yesterday! I am now an Annual Pass Holder, therefore will be enjoying Disneyland more often:)

So......consensus, "fun" employment: FUN. Testimony of Faith and God's blessing, I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!! God has provided for me and to Him truly be all the glory! I have been offered a position continuing what I was doing, but a more consistent schedule and closer to my mom's house. I am so excited to begin this new journey. I either start next week or in a few weeks depending on how fast I can get all the required things in.

I am so thrilled at what God has done in my life. It started with a small voice, a step of obedience, and walking in faith.

To HIM be all the glory. I am just along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment