Tuesday, July 20, 2010

EXTRA WHAT?!??!?!

OK OK OK, so I have been enjoying this guessing game on Facebook probably more than you guys, but it is about time to tell you what I have 41 extra of!

I guess it is time for me to reveal what it is....but first I wanna highlight on my favorite guesses.

Heather N-41 inches of extra skin! (COME ON!!! that is like 3 1/2 feet. I do have extra skin, but not as much to make a dress for your four year old. SHEESH!)

Melanie T- 41 extra numbers on the dial of a scale I will never need again (that is such a good one! I only wish I were so clever!)

Audrey N- 41 extra gift certificates to See's Candy I am not going to use. (Who are you kidding....I would have used those on a pre-surgery binge! It is not like me to forget something so valuable)

Ok, so what you have waited for!

After cleaning my room and getting rid of many many many items of clothing....I have 41 extra

COAT HANGERS

***SIDE NOTE: I would have many many many more, but I just scored huge from my friends Jackie and Kamar for new clothes...I got straight hooked up! (enter ghetto voice there)

2 comments:

  1. Hahah you silly girl! I knew it would be something we could have guessed, but this is always nice. I just BOUGHT some because I never have enough! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up :) love it! and WOOHOO!!

    ReplyDelete