Monday, August 30, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY!!!

WHEW!!! What a week! Here are my "confessions."

This week, my computer totally did NOT crash! I did NOT get it fixed and was NOT away from the blogging world for a whole week and dare I say I couldn't even check my facebook!

It was also NOT so ridiculously hot this week that my khaki pants turned into sweat collectors. I totally did NOT have rump sweat that I was lucky to have hidden due to a long tshirt! (This one I am NOT even embarrassed to put this.)

And finally, today at a stoplight I did NOT see a Border Patrol agent straight bust out of his car and pull someone out of the van in front of him and throw him in the back of his car! I was so awestruck that I sat in the car so confused....I did just NOT see that happen!!!

What about you? Anything you deny this week???



1 comment: