Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Absence Explained!

Dear "Fans:"

Sorry I have been away from my computer for a week, but I have been here.....



And I stayed here....



Relaxed here...


That's right....a jacuzzi tub!

Baller accommodations right? Thanks to my moms friend, we got hooked up with this amazing view!


Can't you tell we are happy?


Visited some great friends.....


Beautiful girl and sweet hotel!

Amazing girl, bummer of a hotel...the port o potties say it all :)

Self Portrait:) FYI, my name in my sorority is Flamingo

Got Snow Cones:

No Sugar Free syrup :(



So made iced coffee

And went here for a Sugar Free Treat!


Laughed at this....
But decided to do this....

Twerkin my fitness:)

And see this...

HAHA not really, but if any one of you thought I was serious, SHAME ON YOU! ;)

Found out my Grandparents eloped here in 1950! (Sorry the picture is sideways...it will not let me flip it)
Yeah you read it right....get married with Elvis or Tim McGraw!

This dynamic duo decided to take a night out on the strip....

She got ready for the John Mellencamp/Bob Dylan Concert...

What a beauty right?

I got ready for a night on the town :)



Highlight of the trip.... winning $10 on the StarTrek slot machine and my seat vibrated and made this really obnoxious noise! Everyone was looking at me....I felt like a doofus, but it sure was fun!

So friends, like my dad told me "what happens in Vegas ends up on facebook!" I conclude this post with "anything that happens, ends up on the skinny."

No comments:

Post a Comment