Monday, August 23, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY!!!


Ever do anything stupid that you never want to admit? Well this is the place to deny it all and live to do it:)

I will start....

This week I did NOT wait forever in line at Target to get a few necessities only to see the "10 or less" express lane open. I did NOT count my items determine that I had 12 items and decide to chance it. I did NOT attempt to avoid the stares from the people who I KNOW counted my items and were a bit peeved I broke the rule. I did NOT want to tell them to mind their own business only to think I certainly would NOT be just as annoyed.

On my way home from Vegas we did NOT stop at a place to get beef jerky and SF candy. The candy warns that "excess consumption may cause stomach cramping" but certainly would have been nice if they would have NOT said "minimal consumption may cause extreme discomfort." OUCH!!!!!

This week I met a friend at a coffee shop that had SO MANY sugar free flavors. I was NOT skeptical and did NOT grill the person taking my order to ensure that it REALLY was sugar free. After all that and him knowing I could only have sugar free, he did NOT ask me if I wanted a cookie or a pastry. NO DUDE I CANT HAVE IT! And he also did NOT ask if I wanted whipped cream! Clue: GET ONE! Thanks :)

And lastly, sadly I do NOT have another spider story to scream about. While talking to my mom in her room, she certainly did NOT tell me to stay out of her room because one of these....


A Wolf Spider...

Was in her room! OH MY GOSH RIGHT!!!!!?????!!! Well after spraying it, it certainly did NOT get away...so finding it again and spraying it, it did NOT get away again! So I did NOT attempt to help her. In the mean time, my mom was NOT on her hands and knees looking for this HUGE spider only for me to announce to her it was NOT crawling on her LEG!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Well, so I survived my week....how did you do?

2 comments:

  1. My week was great, but I had to share ONE of my wolf spider stories with you! After a shower I pulled my towel off the rack to dry off and wouldn't you know I felt a tickle on my arm......Yep, you guessed it, a WOLF SPIDER WAS CRAWLING ON ME!!!!! I was traumatized for years after, and to this day STILL shake out my towel before drying off after a shower!
    With great sympathy to your mom,
    Marlisa : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is so scary! what is up with those things? I HATE spiders and we have had 2 spider incidents!

    ReplyDelete