Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fashion Find Friday (Tuesday Edition)

Ok So I am SO SORRY!!! I have been hyping this darn thing up and then failed to put it up.

So this edition of "Totally Tubular Tuesday Treasures" come with many deals I have found at New York and Company.

So lets save my pointless ramblings and move onto the good stuff..... hehe :)

THE DEALS!

Let's talk about the goodies of this outfit.

Shirt- From Target
Originally $25
I Paid $17
Saved $8

Leggings-Target $6 (not on sale, just cute)

Purse-New York and Company
Originally $36
I paid $14.99
Saved $22


Outfit #2

Shorts- New York and Company
Originally $26.95
I Paid $6.79
Saved $ 20.16

Shirt (Given to me by my sweet friend Jackie)
Shoes (Already owned)



Next outfit features the same shirt and shoes. Also, the sweater was given to me by awesome Jackie. BUT.....the pants New York and Company.
Orignally $36.95
I Paid $6.80
Saved $30.15

(that's my "jazzed on a deal" face )

The following 2 dresses were the same price and SO CUTE, that I knew that I could not pass them up. So here they are from New York and Company.
Originally $52.95
Paid $12.74
Saved $40.21 x 2= $80.42

CHECK THESE BABIES OUT :)



Now that is it for me, BUT.....my fashion finds are paying off for other people too:)

After my dad saw all of the things that I bought for so cheap, he decided to surprise my stepmom with new clothes.

He and I went to New York and Company, and my dad spent $70 on all of these clothes, but saved $200 on all the sale items. So here is what he bought.....

Just in case you cant make all of them out.... (Ignore the multi-colored bathing suit on the far left) One dress, yellow pants, white sleeveless top, ocean green top, white pants, blue and white striped shirt, brown pants, and a red button down shirt.

We hit the motherload this last week!

Hope you had fun viewing all of my Totally Tubular Treasures:)

2 comments: