Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oh YOUtube!

Ever get bored? ME TOO, that is where youtube comes in.

One of my favorite college memories is sitting up late at night and rolling on the floor and peeing my pants laughing at the most ridiculous youtube videos EVER! To this day, my best friends still send me things to look up on youtube.

I thought I would share some of my favorites! These are the best things to quote later!!!

***ADDED JACKIE!


Bub Rub....and lil Sis


Gold at the end of the rainbow



Hide yo Kids


PFFT


In order NOT to overwhelm you with youtube, I will have to post another one of these posts soon, because I have so many!

Hope you enjoyed them!

2 comments:

  1. BAHA! Oh Mings, you and youtube have a dirty awesome relationship. It sucks you in and you can never get out. :) ps. WHERE is the JACKIE video?? We were laughing about that the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH man i forgot about that one!!! I miss it!!!! I do have a problem with youtube...that is the truth! haha

    ReplyDelete