Thursday, May 12, 2011

turning in my fashion card

Today I surrendered my fashion card...

I traded fashion for function
Cuteness for comfortability
Pain for price

And took the plunge and bought a pair of Crocs. Now if you know me the least bit, to me, Crocs are right up there with the rompers, leotards, and colored skinny jeans as fashion suicide. BUT.....when your heel hurts too bad to walk and an avid runner/workout fanatic/ironman in training suggests getting some Crocs to combat the pain....I have no choice to believe him.

So my friends...at least for today I say "adios fashion and hello function!"

For the record, it IS actually helping my heel. It still hurts but not NEARLY as bad. (Thanks Billy for the horrific BUT amazing suggestion.)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. Hey I still want a romper! Haha heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing :) Bought some leopard-print crocs. I'm not sorry.

    ReplyDelete