Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spectacular Steals Sunday!

I told you it was coming! So....in light of being 2 days late for Fashion Find Fridays, here is my Sunday Edition: Bottoms Up:)


Gap treated me very well this past week. As you know, Target is usually my deal of choice, but Gap was having a fantastic sale. I immediately went the the $5 rack to see what I could find. Not only did I buy everything for under $5, the salesperson gave me a 30% off coupon, so everything was SUPER CHEAP.

Disclaimer: With the exception of the first outfit, these clothes are my summer and hot weather attire. I do realize the skirts are a bit short, so paired with leggings or just for the beach/pool party. Just an FYI ;)


And my dear friends, here you go.





This navy blue skirt I found at Gap.
Originally $49.50
Cost me: $3.48
Saved: $46.02






This grey corduroy skirt is also from Gap.

Originally $49.50
Cost: $3.48
Saved: $46.02


Gap denim jean skirt
Originally $54.50
Cost $3.48
Saved: $51.02





Gap green shorts




Originally: $59.50
Cost: $3.48
Saved: $56.02




TOTAL SAVINGS: $199.08
I think it was a GREAT SHOPPING DAY!

Oh yeah, I cut my hair and got contacts too....it's been a very successful week:)







No comments:

Post a Comment