Thursday, May 5, 2011

today....

Was rather productive and exciting. I took the day off because I had dr. Appts in San Diego....so here is how the day went.

1. Dentist- no cavities, remaining 2 baby teeth still intact. Need to step it up on the flossing.

2. Eye doctor for the fourth time in 4 weeks. I am/was determined to get contacts, so today we tried hard lenses. A bit uncomfortable at first but far from the described feeling of "putting shards of glass" in my eye. PLUS I had 20/20 vision with no problems!

3. Did some summer shopping at the Gap and hit the JACKPOT! I will make it a point to bring back "fashion find friday" or "sassy steal saturday" just to show off my loot. But let me tell you.....it was a steal!

4. Off to the Body Shop to buy some "summer in a bottle"....coconut body butter and some other amazing things! Post to come :)

5. Lunch with the pops

6. Chopsy of the locksies! That's right I allowed my dearest friend to do what she does best....make yours truly one bossy lookin girl. (Pic to come) and yes Kels I LOVE it.

7. Ice cream to celebrate my niece Sage moving up a level at swim class.

8. After all this I mustered up the energy to run 4 miles. It was an easy run so not pushing to hard. Here are the stats.....
Mile 1: 9:53
Mile 2: 11:00
Mile 3: 11:35
Mile 4: 9:03
Total: 41:21

Dinner shower and now bed. For having the day off....I worked too hard *wink*
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. You are seriously an inspiration to me and my struggle with food and health! thanks for blogging :)

    ReplyDelete