Saturday, February 27, 2010

Longing, Aching, Soul Searching

This video was shown at my Bible Study last Wednesday. I had to walk away from it because it was so heart wrenching. I just finally today was able to watch it.

I wanted to share it with you because I really think it is something we hear about but never actually witness. Francis Chan presents a video of Christians being persecuted in India. Please be warned, it is SO GRAPHIC, but it really gets you thinking. These people BELIEVE in the truth of the Gospel. They GET IT!!! They do not worry about the stupid things we worry about in America. They do not stress about fashion, drinking, vanity, or being over spiritual. They believe in the Living God!

I think the question on my heart has been, "Would I do this?" It is easy to say yes, but after watching this video, my heart is challenged, my mind in confused, and my soul aches.

If you do watch this video, I pray your heart will be challenged to live out your faith. I do not mean to do what these people do necessarily, but I pray that you will be open to God's call on your life.

Click on the link below:
Francis Chan on India

No comments:

Post a Comment