Friday, February 12, 2010

All of You has NEVER left me!

Why have I not written in a while? That is the question I want to answer. I have been so stressed lately!!! So stressed that I can laugh about it, kind of.

Every time I turned around, more things were happening. Mostly things that had to do with money, which is always stressful, unless you are like very few people who actually trust that God will provide. If you are one of these people, I commend you!

I really struggle with trusting God with my finances. I am not really sure why, because after all, it is His money anyway. But I just feel so confident I can manage my own finances, until this week I realized I was, dare I say it, WRONG!

God must care for every part of my life, not just the easy ones. I was so blessed today by a gift in the mail from a dear friend. It is allowing me to pay for what I have always wanted to do, but did not have the money to do. I was blow away just seeing I had mail from her. I asked myself, why does she love me so much? I still dont have an answer to that, but what I do know is that I am truly loved and that God never has left me. Even in my hardest of trials, He is always there to provide, even when you humbly accept a gift from a friend.

I am so in awe of God's mercy and His love for me!

***Tomorrow expect and update from my Dr's appointment today and new pictures:)

1 comment: