Monday, February 15, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY (plus dr. update)

Ever do anything dumb and don't really want to share it but you know you must confess? How about making a confession about how imperfect you are, but choose to deny it? Well join me in confessing the things you did NOT do and would NEVER do.

I am a clean freak!! So to live accordingly to that title, I certainly have NOT been fighting a cold and left tissues all over my house. As I look around, there is certainly NOT tissues on my coffee table, floor in my room, in my bathroom and on the kitchen counters. And even more so, there is most certainly NOT a trash bag already filled with tissues in my bedroom I have yet to throw away. And again NEVER would I throw tissues to the bag only to miss it and NOT clean it up.

In light of a crazy weekend, I do NOT have clothes folded on the dryer waiting to be put away. I do NOT have dry clothes exploding out the dryer, and do NOT have a pile of clothes waiting to be washed.

And finally, I do NOT have dishes in the sink from a few days ago. And no, my dishwasher is NOT empty. Really I am NOT that lazy.

I think I have won the prize for dirtiest house! House cleaning (scrubbing) come tomorrow.

***********************UPDATE******************************
I went to the Dr. on friday for my 6 week check up, lab work results and all around follow up. Everything went perfect! My labwork looks normal, I am down 40 POUNDS, and feeling great.

If you read my last post, you know that I have been given an amazing gift from a friend for personal training. I had my first session last night and boy did it kick my butt! I felt SO GOOD. I really like my trainer and he is encouraging yet works me hard! I am so excited to get my body in shape. I even went to the gym tonight to work out. I am feeling great and super motivated.

OK OK OK, now for what I am sure you have been waiting for. MORE PICTURES!!!!! Here they are below. Just a happy note, I have not been able to wear these jeans for a year!






6 comments:

  1. You look amazing! And, I am so happy you are feeling so much better! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing - so proud of you - so glad that the dr visit went so well - and you are down 40 pounds - wow, that is so wonderful. The trainer will help you stay focused - enjoy it!! M

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so amazing mings! i'm so happy and excited for you :)
    always praying for you!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking GREAT!!!! I got your g chat messages super late last night (sorry). When will I be seeing you again??

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look wonderful and soooo healthy! 40 pounds is 8 five pound bags of sugar. Way to go!!!!! Love you, Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I love the pictures! :) Thanks for posting those.

    ReplyDelete