Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Fun/ny Day...

I had a fantastic day! Let me break it down for you.....
  1. First, My jeans fell off my butt. I just got them out of the dryer! YAHOO!!!! I am excited about this, but they are my favorite jeans.
  2. I bought a new dress at Target. First it is so cute, PLUS it was one size smaller than I have been wearing. Did I say how cute it was?
  3. I PAID OFF MY CREDIT CARD! I am so so so excited to have paid that off. To the fire pit that credit card goes.
  4. This is maybe my favorite of the day....To give you some background, I never ever buy lottery tickets, but last week I decided to spent $3.00 and buy a few lottery tickets. I KEEP WINNING! The first time I won $4.00, then $22.00 bucks (I kept twenty of it and bought 2 more), well I won another $3.00 today. Here is where the story gets GOOD....I went to 7/11 today to cash in my lottery ticket to keep playing. So, I walk in holding my ticket asking to exchange it. The guy asks me "Are you old enough to buy a lottery ticket?" Me: "Are you serious?" Guy: "You bet I am serious, are you even 18?" Me: "Do you want to see my ID, I am 24 years old!" Guy: "Ummm Yeah I need to see that" HAHA can you even believe it? I have NEVER been carded! Well, to make things even better, I won another $8.00!
A day in the life of me can be so FUN!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I want a day just like yours! I am so glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipppee!! Well, I have had a great day as well. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Eva P = Sunstone, my mom has an issue with me using my real name and since its the name of my designs/photography website I am just sticking with it.

    ReplyDelete