Thursday, February 25, 2010

Things that Make me SMILE.......

In light of some hellish couple of weeks, I needed a bit of a reprieve. I was thinking about all the things that make me smile....I thought I would share them with you. Some of them are embarrassing moments, but I am sure that they will make you smile too.

  1. This is my number one for sure. Thinking I was Middle Eastern because I am Welsh...OOPS
  2. RIDICULOUS dreams- example one- I had a dream I won 6.5 million dollars in vegas. I decided to buy a new car, and a house. Oh and fly my besties home from Vegas with me in a helicopter. Take Two- I had a dream that my little sis was pregnant.....who was the baby daddy? You will never know!!! HAHA SO RANDOM!!! But it made me smile:)
  3. Gerber Daisies. They are just a smile in a vaseAre they NOT?!?!?!?
  4. A made bed and a clean house
  5. MAIL....that isnt bills.
  6. Praying with people
  7. Hillsong United (especially on Pandora) Super SOLID
  8. The smell of puppies
  9. Thinking I left my keys at the gym (this happened yesterday) Even though I drove home, I was convinced they were still at the gym.....YIKES
  10. A deep conversation about what God is doing
  11. Rocket Summers new CD, thanks to FB creeping, I found out they had a new one coming out. Thanks Rarri and Burbs :)
  12. My Friends, ALL OF THEM!!!!! I am so blessed to share memories with them
  13. Music/Worship there is nothing better than listening to amazing God focused worship
  14. The perfect "road trip" quartet! Ps we still never took a senior trip, sad face :(
  15. The ocean at sunset
  16. The smell of fresh flowers
  17. A bubble bath and tea
  18. Teaching my family members to "dance"
  19. My job and the kids I see
  20. Waking up each and every day knowing that no matter what happens, I am still God's Princess and He treasures me!
I hope this brought a smile to your face! I would love to hear what makes you smile:)
I love you all dear readers:)

3 comments:

  1. What lil sis was knocked up in your dream :) ha ha Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU and your heart make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always bring a smile to my face!!
    :) Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete