Monday, March 1, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY!!!!!


Ok so I eluded to this earlier, but I certainly did NOT think I left my keys at the gym last week. AND NO I was NOT already at home, and no I was NOT looking for my car keys. Because I know that I certainly drove home, but where my keys were too be found was a mystery. Then of course, I did NOT find them sitting on the counter in plain sight. WHOOPS!

I most assuredly did NOT almost get sprayed by a skunk tonight! I was NOT walking out to my car when I saw something bushy in the parking lot. Once I saw the thing "cocked and ready" to fire, I did NOT bolt to my car praying I would be safe from it's evil odor.

***HERE IS ONE DEDICATED TO THE MAN AT THE GYM***

Sir, dont worry, I will NOT tell everyone who reads my blog that I saw you eating In N Out in the parking lot. And I promise NOT to tell people then you proceeded to work out at the gym. I am sure that you were NOT sweating pure grease! Talk about an animal style workout. BLECH! But no worries, your secret is safe with me :)

2 comments:

  1. BAH! What a tool!! hehe jk. but so awesome. Good+Bad. I guess he was even

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are hilarious! your blog is a pick me up!

    ReplyDelete