Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Good, The Bad and the Downright Frustrating!

I have been going back and forth these last few weeks whether or not to share some things going on in my life. I realized something though, what is the point of people following along side a blog of someone's life when they only share "censored" things? The point of my blog from the beginning was to be real, with the good, the bad, and the downright frustrating.

To be honest, I have not been super transparent because my life has been up in a tailspin the last few months. To minimize boredom, let me put it in a list form for you....
  1. Surgery, a good thing :)
  2. Surgery Complications, a bad thing:(
  3. Continued fighting,stress, and burdens with my dad, a bad thing:(
  4. Pay cuts at work because of economy, a bad thing:(
  5. Medical bill, a bad thing:(
  6. Being audited on my taxes and no tax return, bad thing :(
  7. Having to edit my taxes, bad thing:(
  8. Personal Training, a good thing:)
  9. More medical bills, a bad thing :(
  10. Realizing my relationships with God has been solely based on my relations with my dad, down right frustrating :/
  11. New shoes, good thing :)
  12. Knee pain from new shoes, bad thing:(
  13. Finding out I have to move out May 1st, downright frustrating. (I need to save money and rent is expensive, but was not ready to move out so soon, nor do I have a place to go that is feasibly going to save me money and mileage on my car)
  14. LOSING 53 POUNDS, good thing:)
  15. Fervently seeking God in the bad things, good thing:)
  16. Eventually watching it all work out to God's Glory, GOOD THING
Well dear friends that has been my life in a nutshell. I still maintain the faith from our Lord Jesus that in "his divine power gives us everything we need for living a godly life. He has called us to receive his own glory and goodness!" 2 Peter 1:3. So Yes, life is hard, it sucks most of the time right now, and I am frustrated with where my life has been the last two months, but I will continue to maintain that I have EVERYTHING, yes EVERYTHING I need for living a godly life.

4 comments:

  1. Hang on to the good. God will be faithful in the bad, and He will lead you through the frustrating!! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of those cupcakes on your page. ;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being real! God bless you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there Flutter. Sounds like you have all the tools you need to make it in life. I'm proud of your honesty. :)

    ReplyDelete