Saturday, March 27, 2010

3 month check up!

Yesterday I had my 3 month check up with the doctor. Everything is looking great, and I am ahead of the game in the area of weight loss. This is due to a few things...
  1. My beginning weight was pretty large, 363 to be exact.
  2. Personal training is speeding things along.
  3. My diligence as to my food regime.
My body is healing well. My only concern was the fact that I am getting dizzy spells. What I was thinking, and I was correct, is that I need to be on top of my fluids. So, with that said, I am drinking more fluids more often.

On another note, the 3-6 month mark is where people start to lose their hair. I am hoping I will be the lucky one, who everyone hates, that will keep her hair. But in the case of massive hair loss, I will be cutting my hair:( but I found what I want my hair to look like in the event I have to go short. What do you think??? (PS dont judge me that this is Alice from Twilight)


(Minus the bangs)

Or
What do you think? Lets hope I keep my hair, but if not, better look at short do's!

Oh, I almost forgot, more exciting news from the Dr. See the picture below.

That's right, not only am I down 65 pounds in 3 months, I am UNDER 300 pounds! Last time I was under 300 was 5 years ago and I was under for 2 months. Before that, I have not a clue when I was under 300 pounds. But ladies and gentlemen I have done it!!!!!!

I AM so so excited!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of your commitment to the gym and the food you are eating! Love you, Emmers!

    ReplyDelete