Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Running Naked (not what you think) *wink*

So I did it today.....I ran naked! Without my Ipod that is.

Why the heck would I do that?!?!?! You might ask? Well, I rely so much on my music...and dont get me wrong who doesn't like to run to some Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, Britney Spears....ect ect ect, but I wanted to prove to myself that in the event that my Ipod was not with me, malfunctioned or whatever, that I could in fact run.

I did not want to feel like I HAD to run only to music. Additionally, I had a ton of "sorting" out to do in my head today and I felt like I needed to spend some time in prayer and leave my stressors on da' streetz! Hehe

For the record, I found that I actually ran a faster pace today then I have with music. A fluke? Maybe. I am getting faster, that is for sure, but I was impressed anyway.

I ran 4 miles in 41 minutes which is an average mile pace of 10:25. I must say I was pretty stoked about that:)

On another note, I got this new shirt....

My sister turned me onto this AMAZING blog Ben Does Life(click link). He was selling these shirts and I pretty much think it is awesome. Remember this post(click link)? Yeah well living is a commitment. So what am I going to do???? I am going to DO LIFE:)

DOING LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment