Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dear Iya:

Celebrating YOU!!!!


Dear Iya: (In case you did not know, that is what I called my sister when I was a kid)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I thought I would get that out of the way before I begin the much needed letter of thanks to you!


Thank you for always being there for me and protecting your little sister in the times she needed you most!


Also, thanks for also sharing in the most AMAZING 90's fashion. Ace of Base and Paula Abdul were inspired by us:)



Thanks for the random skating shows we were always preforming in the backyard and making stew out of our dogs hair, mud, and rollie pollies.


You spearheaded greenpeace for sure with our "Save the Earth Club," which I still fight for the fact that you did NOT steal our dues:)


Thank you for officiating many childhood weddings with the neighbors and cutting and styling my hair.



Thank you for letting me follow you around when you were in Jr. High. You were SO COOL!



As we continued to grow older we became better and better friends to eventually best friends!



You inspire me! You were the instigator of this whole running "fiasco." Look what you have gotten us in to? HAHA


You were always the lover and I the stubborn fighter, but I think this picture proves different. *wink*


But I must say, you for sure got the looks in the family.




Here's to you Iya. You're 29 and let's celebrate this year as another year that we grow closer together! You are a wonderful sister, AMAZING mother, and a loving wife (at least that's what your husband says) hehe.


1 comment: