Friday, March 11, 2011

Pre-Race Jitters???

NOT A CHANCE!!!!!!!
In case you did not know...I am running my 2nd race EVER tomorrow and my first EVER 10K.
Of course you will get a recap on the race itself, but here are some pictures to mark the pre-race preparations.


Race Shirt...CHECK (though I am not wearing this one, I have one to commemorate the race)

Time chip on shoes....CHECK ( My goal is to finish the race in under 1:15. I think I can do 6.2 miles in that time. Only time will tell....LITERALLY) It is funny, when I read that time I secretly think to myself.... "I am going to be running for over and hour?!?! Holy Smokes!"

Official Racing number...CHECK


Feeling like I can OFFICIALLY call myself a runner....CHECK CHECK CHECK

Next on the agenda:
Shave off some time on my run literally(Shower)
Race Mix
Protein Shake
Going to bed early




No comments:

Post a Comment