Sunday, March 13, 2011

Small VICTORIES with the BIGGEST benefits

So I am going to be honest...the scale has not really been in my favor the last few weeks. To my defense, I have upped my protein by adding in a shake in the am because I was worried with all this running, I was depleting my body of the needed protein, but the scale was headed in the wrong direction!

I will be honest and say that I have consumed a few more sugar free treats than I would like to admit, but today a had a victory that outweighed the scale. (Pun intended) ;)

Last night I made a batch of SF brownies because I found out Pilsbury makes them. They were good but I ate too many last night and picked too much at them today. Clearly knowing I would be the only one eating them in my house, I knew I could eat them all or throw them out....so my friends, I am here to say, the dumpster ate 75% of my brownies and I don't miss them one bit:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment