Saturday, October 16, 2010

Spectacular Steal Saturday

WOW I am back for another tardy edition of "Fashion Find Fridays." I have been gone a while because the budget does not always permit shopping. BUT today you are in for a WHOA-MAZING edition! I have found some of the best deals lately....Some of which I am sure are still available.


So here we go.....

Outfit #1....I will begin with saying that this outfit cost me a total of $5.74. Here is the break down. The jeans are Gap long and leans passed down from my sister, so I paid nothing for them obviously. For that I am extremely greatful! Thanks sissy.

The white shirt is also something passed down from my dear friend Jackie. You da best gurl!!! So this shirt is from Old Navy, but again cost me nothing.

So lets get into the accessory department. The scarf and shoes are from no other place but Target. The scarf retails at $10.00 but I bought it for only $2.50! That means I saved $7.50 on this gem.

For the shoes, little story....I have been WAITING for these shoes to go on sale! I loved them but why would I spend $12.99 on them when I can get them on sale for $3.24 meaning that I saved $9.75 on these shoes!



Now I am done with Outfit # 1.






Outfit # 2....I also really love this outfit for a casual day. Nothing too special but cute...and that is what I am going for...comfy and cute. The total for this outfit is roughly $14.74.

So again, thanks sissy for the jeans at no cost to me. As for the purple shirt, it is from Old Navy and cost me around $3.00. I am not sure of the exact price but I know it was marked down from $14.00 and I got it for $3.00 bucks. I bought it in grey (you will see that soon) and in black, as well.

The teal sweater is also from Old Navy costing me $8.00 marked down from $24.99 saving me around $17.00. This sweater is super light weight and comfortable. Perfect for a cold morning or something to just throw on to add a splash of color.

And lastly, the shoes....TARGET again. These casual shoes cost me $3.74 marked down from $14.99 saving me a total of $11.25.

So here you go...a debut of Outfit # 2.







Outfit # 3...Ok and for my last and FAVORITE outfit out of the bunch.... This outfit totals at $24.21.

So here are the deets... I decided to actually try on some Skinny Jeans. I was really scared because lets be real, anything with the word "skinny" can not be something that will look remotely cute. But I think I was wrong. I found these Skinny Jeans at Ross for $12.99 marked down from $40.00 saving me $27.01. Can you believe it? They are even really comfortable and I can wear them with flats or heels (as you will see in a second.)

The shirt is from Old Navy, as you saw above. And the scarf is from Target. I bought it for $3.24 marked down from $12.99 saving me $9.75.

The shoes are possibly my favorite part of the outfit. I know what you are thinking...."why in the world does a girl who is 5'11" want to wear heels....let alone 4 inch ones?!?!" But let me tell you, these shoes are surprisingly comforable and SUPER CUTE! They were even the last pair on the shelf and they were in my size! And I dont have to be short for anyone, so why not wear heels right?!?! Ok so I know you are dying to know... these hotties cost me $4.98 marked down from $19.99 saving me a total of $15.01.

So with glee, I show you Outfit # 3.








And the grand total of savings over the last 3 weeks on these outfits are.....
$119.27

2 comments:

  1. Emily you are quite the fashionista and the most amazingly smart shopper!!!! You look fantastic! Miss you sweet niece!
    Love you,
    Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love outfit #2 shoes! those are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete